My Endeavor-Dylan

For my endeavor I am baking pancakes, scones, flapjacks ECT. I do most of it in school, but I do some stuff at home like writing my method, doing some baking, and making up new recipes. I am doing baking because I have done it a few times at my house, and I really enjoy it because it like takes me into a happy place because it takes my mind of things and I like giving them to my neighbors and to my family.   

My problems were like when I first started to do it in school, I forgot to butter the pan and then I realized that we also have a pancake maker so then I started to use that. At the end while it is in the oven, I must wash up the counter and the dishes, but I sometimes forget to. So, I must do it quickly.  And my pancakes were as fluffy as clouds. 

I achieve to have a full presentation by the end with all my methods and all of my recipes i also plan to have a letter written back to me from someone that i wrote to and have a full poster on what i have done. 

My pancakes looked as beautiful as a fresh flower growing in the spring. Magically they were as fluffy as springs on a mattress when you get off of it and back on. Excitedly I was suddenly pouring my mix onto the pan and it felt so good.