Copyright and Disclaimer Statements 2017
This website and its content is copyright of Port Ellen Primary School – © Port Ellen Primary School 2017. All rights reserved.
By viewing or accessing this site, you are acknowledging your agreement to the following statements:
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
• All information relating to a third-party is for the purpose of providing the end-user with relevant information regarding the third-party and is not considered to be the intellectual property of Port Ellen Primary;
• No part of this web-site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web-site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior permission;
• You may not create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site without our prior written consent save as expressly authorised by an agreement in writing between us;
• Any copies of the pages of this web-site that you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
Links to Third Party Sites
This web-site contains links to the sites of third-party information providers. The information provided by these web-sites or subsequent linked web-sites is not within our control and is therefore not the responsibility of Port Ellen Primary. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the web-site by us.
Port Ellen Primary makes every effort to provide accurate and current information on this website.
However, it does not give any warranty or representation of any kind with respect to the site or its contents, including warranties in respect of the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or currency of the information on the web-site.
End-users should check with the relevant learning providers and other organisations represented on the web-site that information relating to them is accurate and current.
To the fullest extent permitted at law neither Port Ellen Primary or its employees or children and young people will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.