Game Design

What is Endeavour?

Endeavour is a project that must be ambitious you must learn more skills to do with your Endeavour. Firstly, you must make long term planning for your Endeavour. Secondly you must complete your Endeavour Independently. Thirdly you must also Write a letter to who is a professional that does the same thing you are doing for Endeavour. Fourthly you must have something to show in the Endeavour fair. My Endeavour project is game design. Endeavour lasts from April to July. 

What is game design?

Game design is where people make a game using a software of their choice. The game can be anything from a maze game to a space shooter game.  

I am making my game on Kodu. My game is going to be a maze game where you must collect missiles to shoot at aliens and you get points for killing one you need ten points to get to the next level. 

photo of Kodu

Some of the things I have done are: A prototype game on paper, a start to my maze and some tutorials on how to make my game.  

The next things I must do are to finish my game and to maybe start to make a website and prepare for the Endeavor fair. 

I hope to make a game that people can play.