World Book Day!

On Thursday 7th March 2019 was World Book Day and it was really fun.  In the morning P6/7 went down to the nursery and read their favourite books to them.  I had to read to Niamh and Hannah. I had fun reading to them.

Later that day in the afternoon we went down to the hall to have a chat to parents and read some books. Then we did some fun quizzes and all tables/houses went up against each other! I was on a table with Caitidh, Millie, Millie’s Mum, Aiden’s Mum, Aiden, Mya, Millie’s Granny and Alfie. We were called team tigers! For the quiz we had to guess the author, guess the book by the cover, guess the book by a character and guess the book by its first line.  After the quiz had finished Mr. Shakespeare had added up all points and the winning team was the Texans! I really enjoyed World Book Day and want to do it again!