Celebration of Jesus

On Monday the 3rd of December it was the Christingle which is when people are welcomed to come to church and celebrate Jesus.     I went with Borownies and we use an orange fruit and put tape around it with sweets and a glow stick.

The orange represents the world, the tape around the orange is for his blood, the sweets are for all the people who believed in him. Then the glow stick is how he lights up the world.

We sing lots of different carols that I really enjoy. But my favorite is when the lights go out and we all get to snap are glow sticks. All the little ones stand up the front and sing away in the manger with a candle. The little ones sing the first verse and we join in for the rest. At the end the little ones blow out the candles and we sing the last song about the seasons. I have went every year and I can’t wait for the next one in a years time.