Fractions

We did fractions and foody fractions, foody fractions is where you count how much food things are there then you make out a fraction with it, then you make it really neat presentation you bring it to your teacher and she eats gives you a mark out of 5 or 10 then you go back to your table and you can eat it.

My Tables video

On my table we are going to do a video about how to stay safe on the internet. My name is Alace popson, Ello is Jane, Robbie is Jack and Harry is Profesor Dally Dubby.

By Annie

Internet Fraud

They are many ways to describe a Fraud but the basic description is a LIE. When someone describes their
product or service they want to pay for by telling you only part of the truth; or only selected parts of the
truth that trick you to believe something other than what really will result or deliberately lying , they are committing a fraudulent crime. So be careful on the internet.

Haggis

Haggis is a type of food to celebrate Robert burns.We had haggis and peas yesterday. And the pudding was ice cream and chocolate fudge cake.

By Nick

The Dashing White Sargeant

This is how to do the Dashing White Sargeant.

1. Stand with two of your friends one in the middle one on the left one on the right.

2.steps Join with another group in circle and walk left 8 steps and walk back 8 steps.

3.The person in the middle faces the other person they turn spin with the person then turn to the other person and spin with them do it again.

4.Hold hand with your friends walk to the other3.

5. Go back again but this time one 3 goes under the arms of the other 3, then it all starts again.

Highland Dancing

Yesterday it was the Burns ceilidh. I was one of the Highland Dancers. Mrs MacDonald ask me, Danni and Emily to dance the Highland fling and the Sharan troos, it was funny because my pump kept on falling off. It was a amazing day and everyone had a great time and oh I almost forgot I came first in the poem competition.

By Abbie

My first Burns NIGHT!

Yesterday(25th January)I had my first Burns night,and celebrating it. And I haven’t, because I’m English

It was the first time I had haggis too!
It’s made of…
1 sheep stomach,heart and lungs of a lamb,450g beef fat and lean vegetables and spices
And it was lovely.
I’d also never had cock-a-leekie soup,which was fab!
Robert Burns day was AWESOME!

By Harry.

Port Ellen Primary School

Cyberbullying Poem

I feel ashamed, idiotic, depressed,
Like everything is a lie,
The anger is running down my veins,
Its to much pain the horribleness is among us.

In other words its like everything is gloomy,
Like cold hands are strangling me,
Cyberbullying is not good,
Don’t witness it have faith,
Don’t let it bring you down,
I know it hurts.

I might be cyberbullying,
I’m sure I’m not,
It’s like my sweat is running,
The internet can be mean,
So can mobile phones.

By Elizabeth

Burns Recordings

Yesterday was Burns Day and we had a poetry competition in school. Each class had to recite their poem in front of judges, and here are the recordings of the winning recitals.

Primary 7 winner was Aileas with To a Mouse by Burns,

mouse

From Primary 6 we have Emily with Scots  by Robert Burns,

scots

From Primary 5 Danni with Rose by Burns,

Rose
From Primary 4 the winner was Abbie, reading What Will I do Gin My Hoggie Dies by Robert Burns.
hoggie

From primary 3 the winner was Mirren who read Heron by JK Annand.

heron

From primary 2 we have Natalie with Mondays Bairn,

mondays bairn

From Primary 1 Matthew recites Wee WIllie Winkie,

wee willie winkie