Low Port update group 1

As day 2 comes to an end we have 18 happy campers snoring their little heads off cosy in bed. 

After an amazing morning of sailing and forest gorge walking (photos shared earlier today) we headed off over the Queensferry Crossing and back again towards Dalmeny Beach.

On the beach we were absolutely delighted to learn from Rona and Dave as they took us on an epic journey around the rock pools! Some children enjoyed investigating sea anemones, others were looking at limpits and barnacles, some were skimming stones and others enjoyed collecting and categorising shells! Every single child was thoroughly engrossed and it was an incredible sight to see!

Back at the centre we caught a glimpse of the Marches before heading off for macaroni cheese and garlic bread followed by rice pudding and peaches.

After our showers we got our dancing shoes on and partied until 9:30pm! We were treated to songs played by DJ Katy and then had some party food and ice poles before happily falling into bed just after 10pm.

It has been an absolute pleasure to have taken the children to Low Port this past few days! I hope they can fill you in on all of the fun they’ve had and I hope they sleep well tomorrow! Miss Walker and I have been so impressed with their polite manners and their resilience as they faced lots of new challenges! I’m ready to take on group 2 with Miss King tomorrow and your cherubs will be back to you around 2:30pm after sailing and orienteering! Look out for a Groupcall.

Mrs Simpson