P4 Friday Fun

Good morning P4 – another day of snowy fun!

Miss Munro’s quote of the day 🙂

If we were all in class just now, we would be getting ready for our SPELLING TEST. Why not test yourself at home? Get somebody to read your words to you. You could even write your words into the snow. Will you get 7/7 today?

Continue practicing your times tables using our MULTIPLICATION MASH UP (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgjCLhoI9Mk) I will be testing you all when we return to school!

The staff at Toronto met over a Skype call yesterday and we were all wondering what this “Beast from the East” looks like… Put your imagination and creativity skills to the test and draw a picture of the beast to share when we return to school.

If you are out in the snow today, challenge yourself to make a sculpture from the snow – Try something other than a snowman. Make sure you take photographs of all your amazing creations!

Above all, keep extra warm, stay safe and have the best time EVER. Have a fun filled weekend and thank you for sending me all of your amazing photos and videos so far – I am loving them!

Miss Munro