Summer’s Here in P3B!

One of the children asked me why they weren’t doing much work this week and I explained because P3B have worked so hard all year that they deserve to relax and enjoy being with their friends.

We have actually done some work this week! We completed our imaginative stories on Monday when we wrote good endings – we learned about different types of story endings and chose to write either a happy ending, a twist ending or a cliff hanger ending.  We also finished off our maths with some fractions lessons.  We have been practising the days of the week in French too as well as doing some pop art.

The inflatable afternoon was great fun! We all tried a few of the inflatables and some children played the carnival games while others just had enjoyed being together outside, making up their own games with outdoor toys.

As well as all of that we were at a lovely awards assembly on Thursday where L was presented with the ‘Fair Medal’ It was very well deserved and we are all very proud of her 🙂

We had another busy afternoon on Thursday when we had our class party.  The games were good fun and highly competitive!  Well done to all the winners and to those who took part to make it a success.

I can’t believe we are at the end of the year already, it has flown by.  We have had a great year, all of the children have given above and beyond anything I have asked of them.  They are a great bunch and they are really ready to move onto P4 and the new challenges and adventures ahead. You are all welcome to pop in to see me anytime.

Have a wonderful summer.

P3B and Mrs Kennedy