P6 Euroquiz Competition

I am sure that all the children are loving these snow days, but I am sure I know 6 children who may be disappointed. Unfortunately due to the weather the first heat of Euroquiz which was scheduled for Friday, 2nd March has been cancelled. I know that those involved have dedicated a lot of time to preparing for the quiz, but look at this as an opportunity for additional preparations.  I will update the team of when the first heats have been rescheduled for.

In the meantime, over the next few days while you are at home continue with your preparations.  Always better to be over prepared than to be not prepared at all.

Here is a link that you can follow to help you to prepare. Try some of previous quizzes, this will give you some idea of what the questions may be like. http://www.seet.org.uk/resources/euroquiz-resources.php

Remember to take a break from your preparations and enjoy sometime out in the snow.  Stay warm!

Mrs Matos x