End of Term 1!

Good afternoon families of Primary 3.

What a wonderful Term 1!

Thank you all for such a kind welcoming into the School, parents, families and Staff at Livingston Village Primary School.

Here are some snippets from this weeks learning…

In PE this week, we continued to focus on ball skills. This time we used different sized balls and how you would throw them. We practised our overarm and underarm throws in teams. Then used targets to throw them into. We then dribbled with a basketball around a obstacle and back in our teams.

We had our first library time this term this week. This is something we are hoping to keep up in the next term.

I was super impressed with Primary 3’s homework that instead of choosing one pupil to get the pupil of the week award, I gave it to the whole class! What superb model making of the faraway tree and home learning. Well done class, keep up the hard work for the next term!

As an added bonus, we managed to fill up Mrs Loves clouds of joy for the end of term! We went out for an extra 15 minutes playtime where we played ‘Whats the time Mr Wolf?’. Lets see if we can fill it up faster next term!

With the new term starts a new Topic of ‘Farm to Fork’. We have a trip organised to Almond Valley (Mill Farm). If any parent volunteers could help out, please contact the office.

I hope everyone enjoys their October break. I look forward to seeing you all in the new term. Happy holidays!

Mrs Love