P5 Week beginning 23 November

P5 have once again had a week full of great learning. Here are some of the pupils’ comments.

Olly – I really enjoyed learning the 6x table. When I told Mum and Dad they started testing me at home. I was excited to be learning the 9x table today.

Emma F – I loved French this week. We were learning how to say some pets. I like une tortue – a tortoise.

Lakshya – It was good to do revision of pets in French. I would like to have un chat.

Finn – We are learning some animals in French. The crossword we did really got me thinking.

Darcy – In French I liked the worksheet. On the last question you had to try and write a whole sentence. It was a good opportunity.

Luke C – On PE on Monday I liked it because we got to choose our games and the whole class chose Chaos Tig and that is my favourite Tig game.

Luke N – I think it was interesting when we had to think about For and Against answers for Should learning Mandarin be compulsory for all Scottish primary school pupils? There were lots of things other people said that I hadn’t thought of.

Angus – In PE on Thursday it was good because we did lots of fun exercises and my legs still hurt.

Jarrad – I liked my CLIC maths sheet today. I am hoping I get 10/10.

Labib – I liked RME with Mr Keast because we were learning about Islam and I am a muslim so it was interesting for me.