Here are a few things that P1 had to say about their week!
- Always try our best
- Listen to learn
- It was a good week
- We need to be organised and take care of ourselves
- We are learning new things like how to write our name and draw
- We like to be happy at school
- We like to do PE – ball skills and Sticky Kids
- We had art with Mrs Martin and started to make some trees
- We had science with Mrs Gilmour and we compared the colour of our eyes
- We used technology, 2D shape and problems solving to do our maths
It was a busy but great week! We are all ready for the weekend.