This week, in Primary 4, we have been writing poems about ‘if they were in charge of the World’. We came up with very imaginative ideas and then used our best handwriting to create final copies of our poems.
Here are a few things that P1 had to say about their week!
- Always try our best
- Listen to learn
- It was a good week
- We need to be organised and take care of ourselves
- We are learning new things like how to write our name and draw
- We like to be happy at school
- We like to do PE – ball skills and Sticky Kids
- We had art with Mrs Martin and started to make some trees
- We had science with Mrs Gilmour and we compared the colour of our eyes
- We used technology, 2D shape and problems solving to do our maths
It was a busy but great week! We are all ready for the weekend.