Bellsquarry Primary School

More reviews from P3/2

What a fantastic range of activities we took part in this week.  Here are a few more highlights from P3/2:

“Boot Camp was amazing! I could lift the tyre with my team mates and I could feel  my muscles getting stronger!” – Callum

“I learned how to do cartwheels at Astro Gymnastics, it was my first time and I was really pleased with myself !” – Deeksha

“When we were practising skills in tennis, I learned how to do keepy-uppies on the racquet – the ball stayed on the racquet at least 4 or 5 times!”  – Abdur-Rahmaan

” Dancing with Amy was absolutely brilliant! Me and Jessica made up our own dance moves and showed them to everyone. We all had good fun and I’d love to do it again!” – Lucinda

“I really enjoyed Astro Gymnastics. I did a forward flip in the  air! I did a run up then jumped 3 times and  did a roly- poly shape before I landed on the mat.” – Zoe

“Astro Gymnastics was really, really fun!  I liked the big bouncy running track and how we could try any kind of gymnastic moves we wanted to have a go at!” – Kristin

” My favourite activity was Astro Gymnastics. We went on a big air hopper and bounced along as far as we could. I got to 55 bounces before I stopped! I also liked the Tabata, it was hard work but good fun!”- Brandon

“Making Healthy Snacks was great. I made a fruit salad with oranges, strawberries, grapes and apples. I chopped everything myself and it tasted fine!” – Harry

“Bootcamp was great, I liked the box jumps and got onto the highest one with one jump!” – Essa

Thanks to Mr Todd for organising  a great Health Week!  Thanks also to all the coaches, staff and parent helpers who made it all possible.