Our John Muir Days

This Wednesday and Thursday we went on two John Muir days. The class went in two groups but both groups went to Garth’s Ness.

Ellie: I really enjoyed my John Muir day on Wednesday. My favourite bit was when we all crawled through a tunnel in the rocks. I really really want to go again!

Kayla: I loved the John Muir day. My favourite bit was after lunch when we were playing on the boulders and making out the floor is lava courses. I would love to go again!

Matthew: I loved the John Muir day so much, especially when I got to go in a cave! it was my highlight of my week. I would love to go again.

Koll: John Muir day was really fun, my favourite part was when we got to go through the cave. I would really like to go on John Muir again.

Fergus: I really enjoyed John Muir day, everything was very exciting. My favourite part was climbing around at all of the boulders. If I could then I would definitely go on a John Muir trip again!

Tory: One Wednesday I went on my John Muir, it was so fun because we went rock climbing. My favourite part was when we went to the Garth ness eye when Koll and I went through the cave their, I hope we can go on another John Muir soon!

Kelsi: I really enjoyed doing John Muir, it was very fun doing something you wouldn’t normally do and pushing yourself to do it. My favourite part was got to the Garths Ness eye, it was a really beautiful place to go, I hope we will be able to go on another John Muir soon!

Hayden: I loved doing John Muir and going to the caves.

3 thoughts on “Our John Muir Days”