Welcome back to European Code Week!

Welcome back and what a fantastic start to the new term we have had.  This week is European code week and we would like to thank Inspire learning and all the staff and pupils involved in bringing us a wonderful live session today.

The children were asked to come up with an idea for a new app, plan what it would do, create an icon for the app and finally create a prototype home screen for it.  You might like to ask to see some of their work at home – it’s all saved on their iPads within Keynote.  (with some finishing touches required – it was a very busy session!!!) They all had some brilliant ideas.

We would also like to say a huge thank you to the P7’s who came to give us a brilliant tutorial on using Keynote.  It proved very helpful ahead our session today.

2 thoughts on “Welcome back to European Code Week!”

1. Thank you so much for joining the Live Lesson today Primary 4! I’m glad you enjoyed taking part and I can’t wait to see your designs. Primary 7 loved coming to help you learn about Keynote and are really hoping we can work together again in the future!

2. I’ve just asked Zara about hers and she said she designed one with Lilly good job girls it looks great and would be a good app if travelling.