Home Learning 24.6.20

Home Learning 24.6.20 

I cannot believe that today is the last day of Primary 2! I have loved having you all in my class this year and am so proud of how you have worked so hard and achieved so much this year.

I want to wish you all a very happy holiday and I know you will all be looking forward to starting back at school in August.

I have put together a slideshow for each month of the year during your time in Primary 2. I hope you enjoy looking through all the fun pictures and hope it brings back fond memories of your time this year.

Our Primary 2 Memories

Here are all the boys and girls at the beginning of our Primary 2 journey in August 2019. Don’t we all look smart in our new school informs?

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

August saw us settling in well to our new class.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Main Task

Think back to some memories you have of your time in Primary 2. Write and draw about it. Here is what you could tell about:

Or why not tell your new teacher a bit about you?

2 thoughts on “Home Learning 24.6.20”

1. Hi Nathan, thanks for your lovely message. I really enjoyed teaching you this year and I am so proud of how you have worked hard and progressed so much this year. I hope you have a great summer too and I’ll see you again after the holidays.