lundi le quinze juin

Monday morning greetings, everyone!

See the source image

Can you believe that we are starting the last full week of the school year?   Let’s make it a great one !!

This week is going to be slightly different because we will be focusing on different aspects of ……..

See the source image

Each day we will focus on one of the ways shown below.

See the source image

Today we are going to start with …..

What can I do to show some kindness?

1. This week’s spellings link to the focus for today, being kind and giving.  Practise spelling these words this week
  • – write them out 3 times and check all the letter
  •  – look up any words that you’re not sure of

kindnesspositive,  supportiveappreciatethoughtfulhappiness, complimentskillfulproudtalented.

2. I would like you to write and give compliments to four people. These can be anybody that you choose, but one must be for a family member.

You could use a template like this or design one of your own.

You could take a photo and send that to the person, text the compliment, write it as a letter or decide on your own method.

I’m sure that it will make someone’s day !!

1. Go onto Sumdog maths and give your mental maths brain a stretch.
  2. Thinking about the number skills you have been practising I want you to use aspects of this to help you ……

Design a kindness game

• board game
  • jigsaw puzzle
  •  bingo
  •  make a jar of kindness with different scores for different act  whatever you can think of!

You could use times tables, fractions addition and subtraction, time or even data handling! Here are a few  ideas:

Roll a RAK (Random act of Kindness)

A board using times tables, but add in acts of kindness that people can perform before moving on.

See the source image

or .. include acts of kindness in a snakes and ladders game. The numbers do not have to go 1,2,3,etc, you can make up your own pattern to practice your number learning – go up in 5s, start at 100 and work backwards, all odd numbers etc.

3. Play your game and decide whether it works!

Extra

Have a go at some kindness art and crafts. Here’s an example of a complimentary cloud , but there are lots of online ideas for you to look at for ideas.

See the source image

I will be back with you tomorrow to look at another one of the ways to wellbeing but I will leave you with this thought …….

See the source image