P4/5 Information Page

P.E Days

Our Indoor P.E day is a Wednesday. Please make sure you bring an appropriate gym kit. Indoor P.E kits should include a t-shirt, shorts and gym shoes.

Our Outdoor P.E day is a MondayΒ but can be subject to change due to the weather. Outdoor P.E kits should include a t-shirt or jumper, a zipper or hooded top, jogging bottoms or leggings and appropriate outdoor shoes.

Please ensure you have appropriate gym kit for each day – this can be brought in on a Monday, left in school and taken home on a Friday to be washed, etc.

Please ensure all jewellery is removed on these days.

Unknown-1

Spelling homework is issued on a weekly basis. Tasks will be given out on a Monday and should be returned by the Friday. Week one and two will be Phoneme Words and Week three and four will be Common Words.Β 

Reading Homework is usually issued on a Monday and Wednesday.Β 

Maths Homework will be issued along with the spelling tasks on a Monday and should also be completed by a Friday. This will usually relate to class based work but can sometimes be revision of previous work covered.

mistakes-proof-your-trying-life-quotes-sayings-pictures

69 thoughts on “P4/5 Information Page”

1. I done the thirty second challenge on Top Spot on number ten and I just managed to get it done in three seconds. πŸ™‚ *

2. Fantastic times on the ‘Stop the Clock’ Challenge, well done everyone! Let’s see who will win the 30 second Challenge on Top Spot tomorrow – get practising! πŸ™‚

3. So…Primary 4a…I hear you have challenged us to a Division Competition?! We ACCEPT!! Prepare to find it hard to beat us! We are Primary 4B – B for Best, afterall!! ;P

1. Oh how we love a challenge!! We are not worried in the slightest, in fact we cannot wait to show you who is best…after all, we are the ‘Awesome A’s’!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

1. Well done Declyn, glad you have managed to join us! Get practising on the games for our challenges tomorrow! Have fun πŸ™‚

4. On Sum Sense I Had 13s Left. I`m Pretty Scared For Tomorrow! But We Need To Prove Were The Best Class! But Shouldn’t We Be Teaming Up. I Mean We`ve Already Proved Were The Best. So Why Do We Have To Challenge Them Again? They Know Were Going To Win! I Mean We Have The Best Teacher!

5. My fastest time on Stop The Clock was was 8 πŸ˜€ . My lowest time on Stop The Clock is 31 seconds πŸ™ .