Introducing…

Image-1

For our Christmas Enterprise, Primary 4/5 will be designing and creating word cloud picture frames. Our fabulous company name was created by Aidan and our beautiful company logo was designed by Nicole.

Word Cloud Frames

We can personalise these so they can be given out as Christmas gifts. Names, colours, borders and shapes can all be personalised to make it very unique, all you have to do is choose your options on our order form.

Tomorrow, we will distribute order forms to Primary 4/5 only . Order forms should be completed and returned to school on Tuesday 17th November – order your frames fast before it is too late!

These frames cost only £8, we are the cheapest in town so get ordering!!

We will also have a spectacular stall at the Christmas Fayre on Saturday 28th November, where you can buy some pre-made frames, however, these will not be personalised.

Have a look at some of our designs below…

Look out for the order forms tomorrow, thank you for all your support…HAPPY ORDERING!!

Kandinsky

Vassily_Kandinsky,_1913_-_Color_Study,_Squares_with_Concentric_Circles

Today we were mixing colours with black and white to get different tones of colour.

“I enjoyed mixing colours today because it was fun.” – Eva D

“I had fun learning about a new artist called Kandinsky and his style of painting.” – Caleb

“I enjoyed Kandinsky’s circle art. He uses mixed colours and different shapes in his work.” – Briony

“It was great fun painting, my favourite part was mixing the colours.” – Aimee

“Kandinsky’s style of painting is really cool. It is called abstract. I enjoyed doing an abstract painting in class today.” – Kayleigh

Have a look at some of our finished work!