St Andrew’s High School ‘s policy is that all of our pupils are required are required to wear the school uniform.
The School Uniform consists of :
- A white school shirt/blouse, and school tie which is visible at all times.
- Tailored black trousers or black skirt (Leggings, jeans, denim and tracksuits, are not acceptable under any circumstances)
- A school blazer with badge
- Sensible shoes (black in colour, no trainers/casual footwear)
- Plain black jumper or cardigan
Pupils Must Not Wear :
- Football colours
- Clothing which has offensive slogans or symbols
- Clothing carrying advertising, particularly Tobacco, Alcohol or Drugs
- Clothing which could cause health & safety difficulties, e.g. Shell Suits or clothing labelled flammable.
- Clothing or items which could be used to inflict damage or be used by others to do so, e.g. chains, studs, steel toes caps, ‘knuckle-duster’ rings etc
- Valuable items of jewellery or expensive items of clothing. There is no insurance to cover the loss of such items.
- Outer Jackets, they are not part of the school uniform and should be removed on entry to the school building.