Nursery Application forms are now available from the school office for children starting nursery between August 2020 and February 2021.
- We are a NUT FREE school. Please do not send your child with satay sticks, Nutella, peanut butter or anything nut related. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
- The school and nursery Child Protection Coordinator is:
Mr Andrew Brown (HT)
Ms Megan McCrossan (PT)
- We can give parents daily updates about what Auchinloch Primary School & Nursery Class children are doing in class, as it happens. Could we encourage parents to join twitter and follow the school. (@AuchinlochPrim1)
- Can we remind parents to keep their child’s lunch/snack money card topped up.
- Rooms 2 & 4 first sitting for lunch this week.
Breakfast Club Activity Plan Week 1
|Table Area||Board Games & Colouring||Scratch Art, Colouring & Board Games||Lego, Colouring & Board Games||Scratch Art, Colouring & Board Games||Colouring & Board Games|
Monday 17th February
P3/4 Run, Jump, Throw Afterschool Club (3.00 – 4.00pm)
Tuesday 18th February
P5 & P6 K’Nex Challenge STEM morning
P5 – P7 Cross-Country Club (lunchtime)
P5 – P7 Dancemania Afterschool Club (3.00 – 4.30pm)
Wednesday 19th February
P2 & P3 Glee Club (lunchtime)
P1 & P2 Fun Afterschool Club (3.00 – 4.00pm)
Thursday 20th February
P6 & P7 Sports with CHS sports leaders (am)
Nursery, P1 & P2 Fluride Varnish (am)
Parent Council Spring Disco Rooms 1 & 2 (6.00 – 7.00pm)
Rooms 3 & 4 (7.00 – 8.00pm)
Friday 21st February
P5 – P7 Cross Country Qualifier (am) Rasvenswood Playing Fields
P4 – P7 JAM Club 12.30 to 1.00pm