Castlehill Primary & Nursery Blog

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to all children and their families as we start the final term for Session 2012 – 2013.

We waved goodbye to 6 pupils and 2 members of staff as they left us to go to Kilbowie on the outskirts of Oban yesterday morning.  They arrived safely and I was assured by Mrs Clemenson this morning they all slept well last night. (Long may that continue!)

I am already preparing our ‘To Do List’ for this term.  This prompted me to check the calendar and would ask you to put three important dates in your diary.

On Monday 22nd April Overtown Parish Church are having a Music Evening and P4/5 & P4/5/6 will be performing at it.  Tickets are priced £5.00.

In the evening of  Wednesday 22nd May the whole school are involved in the Summer Arts Festival being held in the Civic Centre, Motherwell.  All the work they have undertaken throughout the session with Charan and Mrs Dodds will come together into this fantastic performance. 

Wednesday 29th May will now be the Parent Consultation event for the whole school and nursery.  The event had to be rescheduled due to the Summer Arts Festival.

I hope you can put all these important dates in your diary and join us as/when possible.