Castlehill Primary & Nursery Blog

Message from Head Teacher

Thank you for taking the time to visit us to find out more about Castlehill Primary School which comprises of a Nursery, Mainstream and Language Communication Support Centre. We are a school that has been at the heart of the Gowkthrapple community for a significant numbers of years.

This session, the current building will be closed and the pupils and staff will be moving into a new build on the Clyde Valley Campus however, I am confident that our community links will continue and expand.

Hopefully, you will find out some interesting facts and information about our school. The front page of our weblog changes continuously with stories and photographs from our classrooms and school activities. Please feel free to leave a comment or two on these stories as we love to hear your thoughts.

Any general information you might need, can be found within the toolbar at the top of the page.

I hope that you ‘like what you see” and if you require even more information, please contact the school directly and I will be happy to provide it.

Tina Milligan

Head Teacher