The Parent Council for Coltness High School
The OBJECTIVES of the Parent Council are:
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents and pupils.
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents.
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
Parent council elected members 2017/18:
- Chairperson – Ms Strachan
- Treasurer – Mrs Holmes
- Secretary – Mr Hughes
- Vice Chairperson – Mr Waddell