Parent Council – Code of Conduct

Coltness High School Parent Council Code of Conduct In order to become and remain a member of the Coltness High School Parent Council, I agree to: Uphold the constitution of Coltness High School Parent Council. Work in the interest of the Parent Council at all times. Attend at least one of every three consecutive timetabled meetings. Resign if my child no longer attends Coltness High School. Direct all discussions through the

Read More

Parent/Carers of Children Returning to School

Parents/carers of children returning to ELC and P1-3 I know that many parents and carers will be pleased that their children are able to return to their early learning and childcare (ELC) setting or to school next week. Some families might have concerns about safety. I’ve been asked to write to you to explain the reason for the decision to enable younger children to return to ELC and schools. As

Read More

How do I access West OS

How do I access West OS

Click to access How-do-I-access-West-OS.pdf West OS is accessible via Glow. All teachers and learners in your Local Authority now have access to the West OS tile within the App Library which you can add to your personal launchpad.

Half-term Hub Support

To assist colleagues directly dealing with the health response to the pandemic, we are providing childcare support over the school half-term holiday from Monday 8 to Wednesday 10 February at six school-based hubs. This service is only for key workers who are assisting with the ongoing health response with the NHS, other emergency services, or who are involved directly with the vaccination programme. We have very few childcare spaces and

Read More

Microsoft Teams

Dear Parent/Carer Re: Microsoft Teams  I hope you are all well and safe.  Microsoft Teams are now up and running for all classes. If you are experiencing some difficulties please contact us as we are here to help. Here are four ways we might be able to help: No ICT or internet access. Phone the school on 01698 274 920 and ask to speak to your son/daughters’ PT PS. They

Read More

SCHOLAR Online Tutor Sessions – 1st February 2021 – 12th March 2021

SCHOLAR’s upcoming Online Tutor Sessions are: Day Date Time Subject Level Topic Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday 02/02/2021 16/02/2021 02/03/2021 6pm 6pm 6pm Chemistry Chemistry Chemistry National 5 National 5 National 5 Chemical changes & structure Nature’s chemistry Chemistry in society Thursday Thursday Thursday 11/02/2021 25/02/2021 11/03/2021 6pm 6pm 6pm Biology Biology Biology National 5 National 5 National 5 Cell biology Multicellular organisms Life on Earth   For more information on how

Read More

Microsoft Teams

Dear Parent/Carer Re: Microsoft Teams  Firstly can I wish everyone a belated Happy New Year? Hopefully 2021 will be kinder to us all. Microsoft Teams are now up and running for all classes following the heavy traffic causing delays on Monday morning. You might find however that you are experiencing some difficulties. If this is the case then please contact us as we are here to help. Here are four

Read More