Mr Johnston’s Marathon Donation Page

With the fabulous help of our 2 school captains (Daniel and Scott) I have been lucky enough to have been given a place to run the London Marathon in April 2018 for The National Autistic Society. I am extremely grateful to the charity for this offer. We intend to raise as much money as possible through many school activities.

Donate Now.

I have chosen the National Autistic Society for personal and professional reasons.  First, I have a 9 year old niece who has been diagnosed with autism.  Second, as a school community we have several pupils who have been diagnosed also.  I am, therefore, extremely keen to show encouragement and support to these pupils while at the same time raise awareness of autism.  Therefore, as a school community this is a relevant and worthwhile cause.

The National Autistic Society is the leading UK charity for autistic people (including those with Asperger syndrome) and their families.  The charity provides information, support and a range of vital services. The money raised will help the charity to continue its fabulous work and its campaign for a better world for autistic people.  Your contribution will be very much appreciated.

Written by Mr. Johnston.