On Tuesday 6th of October, the school held an awards ceremony for our senior pupils to recognise and celebrate their hard work from the previous session. It was not the usual Braidhurst prize-giving ceremony, but the event allowed the school community to praise our pupils who produced a high standard of work by consistently applying themselves. Each pupil received a certificate and a photograph was taken for them to take home.
Last session we had two pupils who achieved our DUX award: Olivia Biggart and Cameron May. We are delighted for them both.
Our award winners in S4 were:
- Ryan Brown (Design and Manufacture)
- Louise Day (German)
- Iona Eldhose (Biology, Chemistry, Art & Design, French, Maths, and Modern Studies)
- Summer Keenan (Physical Education & Physics -joint)
- Craig McCall (Graphic Communication and Physics -joint)
- Victoria Nicholls (Maths Applications)
- Jamie Rae (English and Computing Science)
- David Rankin (Admin and IT)
- Casey Rodger (Achieve)
- Nikki Simmonette (Science)
- Kara Tollan (History and Geography).
Our award winners in S5 were:
- Olivia Biggart (Chemistry and Physical Education)
- Lauryn Buddy (Graphic Communication)
- Craig Campbell (Human Biology and English)
- Dylan Campbell (French)
- Chloe Henderson (History)
- Emily Irvine (Art and Design and Music Technology)
- Cameron May (Physics, Geography and Music)
- Ellie McCoull (Woodwork)
- Amy-Lee McLachlan (Design and Manufacture)
- Lewis Molloy (English)
- Euan Simm (Maths).
The school wishes all of our prize winners a huge congratulations.