Easter Service

Mr David Ramage, one of the Braidhurst High School chaplains, led this year’s Easter Service with a wide range of inputs from staff and pupils. Mr Ramage and the Rector, Mr Hannan were piped into the packed assembly hall by sixth year pupil Samuel Biggart. The service started with Chloe Elrick singing “How long will I love You” followed by a video insert based upon John chapter 3 verse 16. Dayle Archibald then performed “Voice from the Cross Barabbas” followed by Hannah Allan singing “I will wait”. The bible lesson read by Samuel Biggart was from Luke chapter 23 and drama teacher Ms Hughes then performed “Voices from the Cross Soldier”. This was then followed by a video insert “Crucified” and thereafter drama teacher Mrs Reilly performed “Voices from the Cross – The woman who anointed Jesus”. Mr Ramage then delivered his Easter comments based upon the theme of ‘Forgiveness’. Support for Learning teacher Mr Clark then sang “When I survey”. The assembly then heard various thanks and messages from Mr Hannan prior to him leading the assembly in prayer. Mr Hannan commented “This was yet another superb Easter service very well led by Mr David Ramage with excellent inputs from staff and pupils. The behaviour throughout was exemplary”.