Modern Languages Department Staff
Mrs McGinnity (PT 0.8)
Mr Forster (PT 0.2)
Miss Magee (PT Guidance Acting)
Mr Carlin (PT DYW)
Mr Carroll (Depute Head)
The aims of the Physical Education Department are:
- To provide a planned, progressive and structured Physical Education programme offering breadth, depth, balance and choice.
- To give pupils the opportunity to fulfil their potential physically and intellectually through physical activity.
- To provide high quality teaching that meets the needs of the pupils and promotes a lifelong interest and involvement in physical activity.
- To improve the physical fitness and health of pupils.
- To develop partnerships between staff, pupils, parents and community groups in order to promote pupil involvement in sport.
- To provide a safe, healthy and secure teaching and learning environment.
- To be committed to ensuring the department is effectively managed.
- To ensure all courses within the department adequately fulfil the demands of the curriculum.