Physical Education Department Staff
The aims of the Physical Education Department are:
- To provide a planned, progressive and structured Physical Education programme offering breadth, depth, balance and choice.
- To give pupils the opportunity to fulfil their potential physically and intellectually through physical activity.
- To provide high quality teaching that meets the needs of the pupils and promotes a lifelong interest and involvement in physical activity.
- To improve the physical fitness and health of pupils.
- To develop partnerships between staff, pupils, parents and community groups in order to promote pupil involvement in sport.
- To provide a safe, healthy and secure teaching and learning environment.
- To be committed to ensuring the department is effectively managed.
- To ensure all courses within the department adequately fulfil the demands of the curriculum.