Health and Wellbeing Shared Vision Statement:
‘We focus on assuring that all pupils are happy, safe and achieving their full potential by providing a high quality education for all’
Within our department we focus on highlighting the rights of every child with particular focus on the below articles as well as supporting the Global Goals initavitive supported by UNICEF.
Rights Respecting Schools
- Article 15 – Every child has the right to meet with other chidlren and to join groups and organisations as long as this does not stop other people from enjoying their rights.
- Article 23 – Every child with a disability has the right to live a full and decent life with dignity and independence.
- Article 24 – Every child has the right to the best possible health.
- Article 27 – Every child has the right to a standard of living that is good enough to meet their physical, social and mentail needs.
- Article 28 – Every child has the right to an education
- Article 31 – Every child has the right to relax, play and taqke par in a wide range of activities.
Health and Wellbeing Faculty Staff
- Miss Havlin (PT)
- Mr McClement (PT Pupil Support)
- Miss Mitchell (PT Pupil Support)
- Mrs Johnson – Home Economics and Practical Cookery
- Miss Allan – PE and Health
- Mr Allen – PE and Health
- Mrs Ewing –Day – PE and Health
- Mrs Davidson – PE and Health