P7 Survived!…

WE SURVIVED!

What a week P7 had at Loch Insh. We’ve arrived home safely – 34 extremely tired pupils and 4 staff plagued with fatigue who can’t wait for the weekend to begin.

We hope you all rest over the weekend, and we’ll see you back on Monday, rested and raring to go for the next 6 weeks!

P6 had a great week with Mrs MacLeod and are excited to get all of the Loch Insh stories on Monday.

Have a great weekend!
Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

10 thoughts on “P7 Survived!…”

1. Loch Insh was super! Thank you to the chalet girls and all the P7s for making it a fantastic week! The raft building was so much fun. I can’t wait to see those pictures. I really enjoyed getting to know you all and trying new things. (I think I broke the record for most times falling off during windsurfing!) Did anyone do an activity/sport at Loch Insh that they think they would like to do again?

A special woop woop for the Dolphins!
    Miss Shimmield

2. I’m planning on putting all of the photos onto a disk for the P7s, Molly! There’s over 300 – too many for the blog!! 🙂

See you Monday.

Mr C

3. Hope all the P.7s had a great time at Loch Insh !! Cant wait to hear all your stories !!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

4. It was really fun but I’m glad to be home!!! Thanks for the trip. See you all on Monday.