Where the next meal’s coming from!

REMINDER: NO swimming tomorrow – we have Scottish Opera in the afternoon

Lochardil Primary School is supporting the Highland Foodbank. We have been asked to support the Highland Foodbank by donating tins of potatoes and biscuits. We’ve got until next Friday, 17th May, to make a donation. Let’s see if P6/7 can really make a difference.

Well done to the Netball team – you all performed excellently at the tournament yesterday. It was great to see you in with your medals today.

Loch Insh rooms – find images of the room plans below. Please note that some of the rooms will have different furniture (e.g. bunkbeds) which may not be on the floorplan.

Keep rehearsing those Scottish Opera words – Roger is here tomorrow!
Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

2 thoughts on “Where the next meal’s coming from!”

1. Hi Jamie,

It’s great to hear from you. You’re our first international comment – all the way from New Zealand. Some of us are just back from our P7 trip to a watersports centre close by.

We will have a look at your blog on Monday – it would be great to answer some of your questions!

Mr Cook
    Lochardil Primary School

2. Hi my name is Jamie,
    I think its really great that you are supporting Highland Foodbank! I am studying Scottish cultures in my class and I would like to ask you a few questions. Can you please come back to my class page: http://melvilleroom8.blogspot.co.nz/ and I can ask them. You guys have an awesome blog I look forward to hearing from you….. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Jamie
    Room 5
    Melville Intermediate
    Hamilton
    New Zealand

P.S Hope you guys do well with your donations. 🙂