Personal Projects & Rock Challenge

Reminder: Bring in your outfits for Rock Challenge by FRIDAY. We will be starting our dress-rehearsals as of Monday. If you’re requiring pieces for your outfit- speak to one of the P6/7 teachers.

Tomorrow afternoon, P6 will be going to Bibleworld. Just a reminder that there is to be NO home lunches tomorrow.

We’d love to hear what your personal project topic is. Comment on the blog and let us know!

Our technical team: Finlay, Morven and Aimee went to Eden Court today. They will report to you on the blog tomorrow to tell you what they learned.

See you in the morning,
Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

10 thoughts on “Personal Projects & Rock Challenge”

1. I’m nearly finshed my personal project with the subject of technology. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ :);) ๐Ÿ˜‰ ;):D ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

2. Orrin, you can choose the way in which you present your project. Last year, some people used the computer on A4 sheets, others used handwritten sheets of different sizes. Most people present it in some form of book or folder. You may want to include games or interactive activities which will engage your reader.

BE CREATIVE!!

Mr.Cook

3. Mmm I have a turquoise top and denim blue jeggings that I am going to wear.. I enjoyed the rehearsals they went really well!!!

See you all today!!!

Amy.B. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

4. I went home today and I tried to find a plain t-shirt that you can draw on but I can’t find any ๐Ÿ™ What should I do?