Bonanza for Burns

REMINDER: P7 parent/carer meeting for the IRA is TONIGHT (Thursday) at 7pm in Lochardil Primary School Hall.

Tomorrow, we’re going to be going all out for Burns. There will be a quiz in the morning, a maths task themed for Burns, and the opportunity to wear something tartan. There will be a donation box for ‘Kilts for Kids’ for those who would like to make a donation.

Kilts for Kids- WEBSITE

Yesterday, some people had trouble watching the videos on their tablets, click the links below, and they will take you there:

Carbon Dioxide Sandwich: Experiment

P6/7 Experiment VIDEO

BLOG HOMEWORK FOR FRIDAY: Write a sentence for each of the Enlightenment figures you learned about last week on the BLOG COMMENT BELOW: Alison Rutherford, Robert Adam and James Watt- saying ONE thing that you have learned about their work during the Enlightenment.

See you tomorrow,
Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

4 thoughts on “Bonanza for Burns”

1. Thanks Miss Shimmield. I’m glad you didn’t comment on my ‘scream’ which some of the children said I let out at 50ml. Watching the video back- I can’t hear any scream, they must be imagining that I was scared…

We’ve not found the EXACT amount, but we know around the 110ml mark it will pop!

Mr.Cook

2. It looks like P6/7 have been great scientists this week. I watched your experiment video and it looked very exciting! It was interesting that it was 125ml, I thought it would be less… If I hear loud bangs coming from the new building I will know P6/P7 are experimenting again!

Miss Shimmield