What’s inside our art gallery this week?

Specialist group A have been very busy with Mrs Prentice on a Friday afternoon. So far they have completed some fantastic Autumnal leaf paintings which glimmer in the sunshine, as well as pencil sketching.

As we’re all doing Fractions, Decimals and Percentages this term, we thought we’d end the week with a BBC Class Clip. It is very funny, and shows how fractions, decimals and percentages have influenced the world.

Watch below:

The History of Fractions

A fantastic game which Mr Cook’s group played in Maths today for decimal tenths is found by clicking the link below. We are 78th on the leaderboard. If you get onto the leaderboard, put P67 as your initials as we’re trying to reach 100,000 points.

Decimal Tenths Game

Have a fantastic weekend,
Mr.Cook, Miss Grant and Mrs.Prentice

14 thoughts on “What’s inside our art gallery this week?”

1. Mr.Cook,Mrs perfect princess prentice and Mrs grant have you looked at the map thingy! To see how many people have seen our blog??? There is loads and if you look to the far right there is a dot in the middle of the sea!!! Have a look when you’ve got time as you will see what I mean……….

AMY see you later alligator !!! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

2. Hey guys Rosie and Honor are at Molster’s house for a sleepover bet you’re well jel!!! Eating lots of pringles, flakes and doritos!!!! x and we watched Marley and me xxx we were all emotional wrecks hehehe xxx

3. Those pictures look AMAZING. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

4. I got 58th on the leader board Mr.C and my score was 7480!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

5. I played the maths game i got a score of 91240 and I reached level 22 and I’m 9th on the leader board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!