We did it for Pudsey!

Thank you to everyone who ‘Wore it Spotty’ for Pudsey today. All of our efforts will help the national total which will be announced tonight on Children in Need.

WELL DONE to all of the P7s who COMPLETED their Assessment for Excellence INKY assessments this week! A mammoth task. We hope you enjoyed doing them.

Excellent organisation of the book fair from James and Morven. Thank you to all the P7s helpers who assisted at their allocated slot!

Play some Pudsey games by clicking the link below:
PUDSEY GAMES: CLICK HERE

Watch a video below which shows a scientist’s view on how are continents have moved, and will continue to change with the impact of Global Warming

[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/ROZJmX73FF4" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /]

Have a good weekend!
Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

12 thoughts on “We did it for Pudsey!”

1. I LOVED ALL THE SPOTTY T-SHIRTS ON FRIDAY I THINK IT ALL WAAS SPOTASTIC!!!

AMY.B. SEE YOUS LATER! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ;P ;P ;P !!!

2. The message was that you need to listen to others in teams and not go of on your own and do it yourself. You need to listen and not always just do what you think,give others a chance to speak to. Always listen and be kind in groups,work together well! Don’t say mine is better and give people a chance too πŸ™‚

3. The message at assembly was to do as you are told, and not what you think is best, and to also be a good team player. See you all tomorrow

4. The message in,assembly today was to do what you are told ,not do what you think is best and to also be a good team player. See you all tomorrow πŸ™‚

5. I am soooooooo happy the assesments are over!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you to everyone who helped me and James, especially Charlie T who helped after school today.
    Thank you Mrs Macarthur for helping between 14:30-15:00 today!

6. A big thank you to the P6/P7s who organised and ran the book fair! I went with two classes and both times it was well organised and the P6/P7s were helpful.
    Also, it was great seeing everyone in their spots today! Some pupils really made a big effort and designed their own spotty t-shirts. Well done Lochardil!