Hallowe’en antics…

A MASSIVE WELL DONE TO ALL P6/7 who held a fantastic night of fun for the school. The Hallowe’en disco was a massive success. The DJs were devilish, the gamers were ghoulish, and the tricks and treats just completed the night.

We were able to raise £420.10 profit after taking off our expenditure. This is a FANTASTIC amount. We want to thank the WHOLE school for helping with this.

Thank you to our parent/carer helpers- without you, we wouldn’t have had such a success!

TOMORROW: Wednesday 31st October is Nails N’ Nibbles
We will have our NAILS N’ NIBBLES stall open in the P6/7 classroom at break and at lunch. For 50p your nails can get become Hallowe’en-ified, and you can get a Hallowe’en snack. If you have 50p in change- it would be appreciated.

See the photographs from last night below:

9 thoughts on “Hallowe’en antics…”

1. I had a brilliant time at the disco and I thought the DJs were awesome and I loved the Flash Dance. I really wanted to get my nails done but I was just so busy that day. I am so impressed at how much money you all raised for Rock Challenge well done to you all. I hope you have a brilliant time taking part in Rock Challenge I’m sure you will.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mrs. A.

2. can’t wait for Rock Challenge and I hope we raise enough money today with the nails n’ nibbles!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. The disco was great!!! Mr Cook, Molly, Rosie and I sang in the microphone to the song We Are Young I was sooooo fun!!!!!! 🙂

4. I can’t beleive that we have all made £420.10.I hope we get enouth money for the RocK Challenge.