Welcome Back!

FOR THURSDAY: Post your favourite holiday memory on this blog post.

We cannot believe that the holidays are over already. What an extremely quick two weeks it was.

Mr Cook is not in school this week as he is in Spain at the European Leadership Initiative with teachers from all around Europe. We look forward to hearing how he got on when he is back on Monday.

Hallowe’en Disco- MONDAY 29th October 2012

We should arrive at school for 5.30pm and be picked up at 9.30pm as we are the organisers for the night.

Today in writing we wrote a holiday diary, telling Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice about our holidays.

See you all tomorrow,
Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

68 thoughts on “Welcome Back!”

1. My favourite part of my holidays went seimming with my friend and then i stayed at my at his house and we were playing fifa til half four in the morning :-);-):-P=-O:-*:OB-):-$:-!:-[O:-):-\:'(:-D:-Xo_O

2. Releasing baby turtles back into the Atlantic Ocean in Cape Verde.
    They are the cuttest things ever!!!!

3. Releasing baby turtles back into the Atlantic Ocean in Cape Verde.
    They are the cuttest things ever!!!!

4. My favourite thing was going on the kangaree in Sian Water Park πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

5. i have got 2.

1. on holiday at 11 o’clock at night drinking coffee or hot chocolate

2. waking up in the morning going downstairs and finding out i got a BMX!

6. My favourite part of my holiday was when I went to landmark!!!!!!
    I went on everything but not one of them because I was to small

7. My favourite part of my holiday was when my friends Lewis and Alix come over from lanzarote to meet us in fuenteventuar we had such a good time we went to the beach and then for dinner. But my favourite part of my holiday was after dinner we went over to like a peer on to sand and started doing flips off it,it was so fun!!!

8. I went ice skating with my family and my Dad broke his skates. I also took part in Feis Bhaile where I did chanter, pipe band drumming and tin whistle.

9. SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING I MUST HAVE BEEN TYPING SSOOOO FAST!!! WHOOOPS!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ :0 :0 :0 ;0 ;0 ;0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I loved learning tin whistle at Feis Rois and seeing the new Commonwealth Stadium in Glasgow. The Velodrome is amazing πŸ™‚

11. MY FAVOURITE PART OF MY HOLIDAYS WAS GOING TO THE DEEP SEA WORLD IN FIFE!!! I SAW LOADS OF SHARKS WHILE ON A MOVING FLOOR AND MY BROTHER(ANDREW),MUM AND I MADE UP ACTIONS FOR TH: FLAT FISH, SHARKS, CATFISH AND THE DOGFISH AND BY THE TIME WE WENT BACK TO OUR HOTEL WE BURST INTO GIGGLES OF FITS BECAUSE WE WERE GOING ROUND THE 5TH TIME AND WERE DOING THE ACTIONS WHILE THERE WERE ACOUPLE AND THEIR CHILDREN STANDING LOOKING AT US!!! SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMBARRASSING!!! SEE YA! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

12. My favourite part of my holidays was when my dad,dads girlfriend,uncle,my cousins and I went to Glasgow and saw ParaNormen at the cinema!!!!!!

13. Sorry about my O’s everyone.

Mr Cook,you’re coming back on my birthday ! πŸ™‚

HIP HIP HOORAY !!!

14. my favourite part of my holiday was going to the Lion King Musical in London πŸ™‚ hope you had fun on your holiday too.

15. I went to Argll for my holiday and I found a rope swing that when you fell off, you fell into a small stream going into the sea. Nobody fell off which was a shame! πŸ™‚

16. My favourite part of my holiday is when I went to Eliean Donan Castle near isle of Skye and we went inside it and it was amazing!!!

17. My favourite part of the holidays was watching lots of different synchro teams compete at the Lee Valley Open(especially the Moray Dolphins from Inverness)

18. this hlioday was great i went to dundee for my baby cousins cristening and then we went to Edinburgh zoo and then i saw the Pandas

19. my favorite bit of my holidays was when i went to landmank i met catherine buddy who is in p2 we went on the rollercoasters and i did the sky dive it was so fun
    also in the holidays i met catherine and her mum took us swimming at the lerser centre and we went out side and jump into the pool 6 time then we went on the shots and i went on the nessie so scary but catherine chicken out because i told her that your in mid air for a second
    glad everyone had a FANTASTIC HOLIDAY ang i hope mr cook you are had or having a great time in spain i was there in the summer holiday see you all tomorrow from rachel πŸ˜€

20. My favourite holiday memory was going to a castle near Kingussie and staying there over night for my grampa’s 70th birthday! We got to see my aunties,uncles,cousins,my nan and of course my grampa – it was really fun!!!!!!

21. this holiday was great i went to dundee for my baby cousins cristening and then we went to Edinburgh zoo and saw the Pandas

22. on the 15 th october my mum, my brother, my friend, his mum and I went to Dundee to stay for the night so when we got there we went to factory skatepark. It was great fun

23. The best bit of my holiday was my mum’s birthday when we went to Little Italy for tea and had a good time.

24. My favourite bite of the holiday was getting Tess a Scottie dog to look after for 4 weeks in the October holidays πŸ™‚

25. My favourite holiday memory is of when I was at Tenerife and I went to Siam Park and I can’t choose a favourite ride because they were all amazing!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I went down the Tower of Power!

Hope you are having fun in Spain Mr C and the cave with the beach at the end sounds awesome! πŸ™‚

26. My favourite part of the my holiday was when i went to my one of my cousins 21st party because we played pool, ping pong and stayed up till half 3!!!

27. My favourite part of the holidays was when I went to Skye because we helped save a sheep and the place was really nice.

28. My favourite holiday memory was meeting my 3 1/2 year old little cousin Tommy he’s really cute. We went to the Black Isle Wildlife Park. We got to feed goats and lots of other different kinds of animals including red deer.

29. My favourite part of the holidays was when my mum ordered my Dr Martens for my birthday and I got to try them on they’re soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚

30. My favourite part of the holidays was when my family and I went to Ardnamurchan and we saw….. a sea eagle and a otter.

31. My favourite part of the holidays was going to Edinburgh Zoo for birthday. I saw the pandas and they were definitely my favourite although all the animals were great.

32. Really enjoying reading all your holiday stories. You sound like you had a fantastic time.

My favourite part of my holiday was discovering a fantastic beach in Menorca which was hidden at the end of a cave.

See you all next Monday for the disco. Hope my costume is ready!
    Mr.Cook

33. My favourite part of the holidays was when we were in Edinburgh at the zoo, seeing the animals, pandas and especially my favourites the sun bears.

34. My favourite holiday memory is of when i went to Discovery Cove in Florida this holiday. It is my favourite because i got to ride on a Dolphin.

35. My favourite bit of my holidays was when I went to the feis rois for a week, it was great I can kind of play the fiddle, accordion and pipe band drums.
    All people who didn’t go you should definetly go next year!!!!!!!!
    To find out more go to there website at http://www.feisean.org/en/feisean/feis.php?ID...
    It is very long for some reason but there you go.

36. what i did on my holiday i went to landmark on the 10th of october to play and to see my cousins and we went on the roller coaster, in the maze, the tarzan trail, ant city, baby cars and went to see bamboozelem. i had such a great time

p.s can’t wait to see my cousins again and to go to landmark again

from kirsty πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ :):)

37. Honor: Going most of the roller coasters in Florida was the best and only didn’t go on two. πŸ™‚

Molly: going to Aberdeen and getting my hollister jumper was the best.! Xx

38. In town I saw a game called Pokemon Black 2 and I wanted it desperately so I used my birthday money. It’s a great game.