P6/7 (2011/2012)

P6/7 last year (2011/2012) shared lots of fabulous memories which were caught on camera.

All of the videos from this year will remain on the blog, however the rest of the content will disappear. You have the password which will get you into ALL of the videos in your email inbox.

You can access these by clicking the link below, or by going to ‘2011/2012- VIDEOS’ under ‘Our Links’

2011/2012- VIDEOS

Enjoy!

Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

20 thoughts on “P6/7 (2011/2012)”

1. Congratulations on getting published Molly.

Thank you for my ‘Happy Birthday!’. Hope you had a great birthday party on Tuesday!

Mr.Cook

2. Well done Rosie!! Can’t wait to see it in the book. Hope you’re enjoying your holiday!

Mr.Cook

3. my mini saga is getting published in the book!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    ps i have been to siam park before lewis and im going again this year in october! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

4. That’s great news Andrew. Glad you’ve been published.

I think we gave Reece your yearbook on the last day. I’ll check when we get back that it’s not still in the classrrom.

Thank you Bremner family. The P6/7 staff enjoyed it just as much as the children, who will be greatly missed and an asset to the IRA.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

5. Just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to the fantastic P6/7 teachers for making our P7s’ last year at Lochardil such a memorable and fun one. We really appreciate all the great momentos of the year (the DVDs, blog entries, videos,Loch Insh diaries and the lovely bookmark and yearbook). They will make such great keepsakes to remind them of their time at Lochardil, you will be greatly missed.
    Hope you all have a great holiday,
    best wishes from the Bremners

6. Well done Lewis! That’s great news about your Mini Saga.
    Glad you’ve enjoyed your holiday in Tenerife.

Mr.Cook

7. Hi guys right now i am in Tenerife and its been great ive been to a water park called siam park and went down all the rides. All have a great summer!!!

P.S My mini saga got in alswell and I can’t wait to read everyone elses!

8. Well done Honor, Cody, Morven, Rachel and Helen! That’s excellent. Can’t wait to read them!!
    Any one else got their saga published?

9. My Mini saga got in as well second year in a row cant wait to read Honors ,Codys and Camerons

10. My mini saga is going to be published!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Well done everyone who got their saga chosen to be published. ๐Ÿ™‚

11. My mini saga got chosen too can’t wait until it gets published and well done Cameron!!!!!!!!

12. That’s great to hear Cameron. You’ll need to come in and show us the book when it’s published!!

Enjoy your holiday.
    Mr.Cook

13. My Mini Saga got chosen to be published this is the second year in a row mine have been published.