A different year for Lochardil…

Today we looked at what the FUTURE may look like at school and at home using two clever video clips. The links are below:

A Day Made Of Glass
A Day Made Of Glass 2

We want to take this opportunity also to think about the PAST. For P6/7- this year was different. You had 3 teachers, and moved around from classroom to classroom. This has been a way of working which we have really enjoyed- BOTH pupils and teachers.

FOR WEDNESDAY 20th JUNE:
– Post your FAVOURITE event(s) Β from P6/7 this year on this blog post, and remember to say WHY it was your favourite…

See you tomorrow,
Mr.Cook, Mrs.MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

69 thoughts on “A different year for Lochardil…”

1. My favourite part of p6/7 was rock challenge because i loved been on stage in front of an audience.

2. My favourite part of p6/7 was Rock Challenge as it was a new challenge for us to take on and it was very enjoyable.

3. I also liked the coffee morning the only thing bad was i had to stand out in the freezing cold!

4. My favourite part of primary 6/7 was the rock challage because i have never preformd in frount of such a huge croud and it was a good experience also we got the day of and got pizza. :):)

5. i liked doing rock challenge as it helped us work together,the coffee morning because it helped us with different skills.can i just say that i enjoyed all of this year because it has been an experience that i have enjoyed with all of its tasks and excitments.i wish i could stay with lochardil for another year but i cant coz ive got to go to the IRA πŸ™

6. Rock challenge beacause i was one of the main characters and i got to peform infront of hundreds of people and i got to do art for the scenery.

7. My favourite thing of P6/7 was having different teachers for different subjects. I also liked sports day and rock challenge.

8. My favourite thing was Rock Challenge it was really good fun and the dance was fun and i got a amazing feeling performing πŸ˜€

9. Rock challenge because i was so nervous when we did it but now i love going on stage and performene on frount of a lot of people x

10. I enjoyed doing the Halloween Disco, the Marrie Curie Coffe Morning and Rock Challenge because i loved doing something differnt.

11. my favourite part of P6/7 was Rock Challenge because i have never been in charge of somthing big like that πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

12. I liked lots of things but my favourite was the rock challenge because i liked performing on stage

13. i Enjoyed when we went to the archive center during our world war II topic i enjoyed that because it was funny at the evacution

14. I really enjoyed being dressed as a fairy for rock challenge but most of all I loved seeing Mr Cook “attempting” to break dance (: (: (: (:

15. My favourite P7 thing this year has been the P6/7 class set up and our WW2 project. I liked the class set up because it has helped me get ready for the IRA. I also liked dong the WW2 projects because i found out lots of new facts.

SOPHIE

16. i liked rock challenge because it felt like a real performance and it was really fun prep’ing and doing it

17. I enjoyed Rock Challange because being on the stage was fun!
    I also enjoyed doing the personal project because it was my first time doing one.

18. My favourite part of p6/7 was Rock challenge because we got to perform on Eden court stage on front of a big crowd.

19. Rock Challenge because of all the preparation and also i had never been on a stage that big in front of that many people!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

20. My favourite part about p6/7 was Rock Challenge because we got to perform in front of a big crowd:):):)!!!

21. i havent been back for long but i have enjoyed the p7’s disco even although i had to leave early sick πŸ™ .i also relly enjoyed bridge building as it was a great team building activity that brings us all together before we go up to the i.r.a . πŸ™‚ :p πŸ˜€

22. My favourite thing was the Rock Challenge because we tried to learn to dance and got to perform in front of a lot of people, not just parents. πŸ˜€

23. I really enjoyed organising the halloween disco and the halloween dance but my all time favourite was Rock Challenge because the dance was awesome and it was a great exsperience !!!!!!!

24. I Know nearly everyone has put this but Rock Challenge had to be the best. 1. because being one of the twins was awesome and 2. because i love street dancing

25. I enjoyed doing rock challenge because it was fun on stage and we had pizza and the coffee morning because I love making all the stuff and eating cakes!!!!!!

26. There are alot of things i have enhoyed about p6/7
    The football tournament the p7’s went to because we were able to work in a team with people that will soon be in our class πŸ™‚ P6/7 Has Been GREAT !!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€

27. i liked doing the euro quiz because i liked learning more about Europe. i also liked rock challenge because i liked preforming on stage.

28. I really enjoyed the halloween disco because my group were in charge of the music and it was a brill night.

29. I really enjoyed going to Eden Court to watch Gnomeo and Juliet. Another thing I liked was Rock Challenge because actually performing was amazing.

30. I enjoyed making the music for the halloween disco and making up the dance for Rock Challenge

31. rock challenge because it was a good oppertonity to preform
    hallowen disco because at the sales when we got to sell stuff like bissnes men

32. I’ve enjoyed everything in P6/7 but some really stick out for me and they are: Rock Challenge because it was fun and in the video it was cool when the whole class came on stage. Also I enjoy making up the dance for the Halloween disco because I love dancing.

33. I have enjoyed a lot about P6/7 but my two favourite things are the rock challenge because I love performing and the coffee morning because I enjoyed working at stalls and raising money πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

34. my 3 favourite things in p6/7 were the
    1. halloween disco because it was so fun organising it
    2. the coffee morning because so many people came
    3. rock challenge because making up up the dances was fun πŸ˜€

35. Probably actully moving to Lochardil was the best. It has been some of the best months of my life! πŸ™‚

36. I enjoyed the Rock Challenge because we learned an important lesson that we should choose the right choices in life,it was also really fun to perform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚

37. Rock Challenge was the best because
    I enjoyed making the sign with Morgan
    and doing the dance. It was a brilliant
    experience!!! 

38. My favourite part of p6/7 was the halloween disco because it was amazing fun and I was helping the stall gess how many sweets are in the jar.

39. Jenna-I enjoyed learning all of the dances for the whole of this year because I really enjoy dancing and acting!!!

Anna-I have enjoyed everything this year but if I had to pick a favourite it would be Rock Challenge because even though I was a background dancer I really enjoyed it.

40. Jenna-I enjoyed learning all the dances for this year because I love dancing.

Anna-I have enjoyed everything this year but if I had to pick a favourite it would be Rock Challenge even though I was a background dancer I still loved it!!!

41. I liked two things this one was getting to come out of school and fight for Scotland in Sicily. The other was my world war 2 project because it was fun to learn about.

42. wow! there were so many things that I loved about P7 Rockchallange was fun makeing up dances.
    The halloween disco makeing costumes.

43. My favourite was rock challenge because I enjoyed the experience of rehearsing.By the way, my mum thinks that the day of glass videos are creepy.

44. I loved everything this year from rock challenge to the halloween disco, the evacuation to even maths! I just can’t decide!!!

45. My favourite thing about P6/7 was Rock Challenge because it showed us what we could do if we worked together and it was also really fun performing on stage at Eden Court. πŸ™‚
    I’ve enjoyed everything this year.
    Thank you Mrs Macleod Mrs Prentice and Mr Cook.

46. Bridge Building because we were mixed in with other schools.
    Rock Challenge because it was fun acting in front of an audience with P6/7.

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

47. I loved Rock Challenge because I was in the designing group and me and Jude had to take the sign we made on the stage and hold it! It was also over too quickly and all the hard work and it only last 8 mins! πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚

48. I have two and i can’t decide which one was best so I’ll put both πŸ˜€ I loved the halloween disco because i was one of the managers that were incharge of the whole thing. I also loved the coffee morning because the cakes and crafts were awesome πŸ˜›

49. Rock Challenge it was so sad when it was over It was so fun and ours was the best by far!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚

50. Lewis M- I enjoyed rock challenge because i liked working in groups to make the dances.
    Bradi- I loved the Halloween Disco because I loved scaring people! LOL!