We have set out our vision and priorities. In this document workstreams provide a detailed overview of their aims, priorities and plans set out in short, medium and long term timescales for implementation.
The underpinning workstreams are Improving Performance, and Career Long Professional Learning (CLPL), which support the work of the core priority work streams: Numeracy, Literacy and Early Learning and Child Care (ELC). New workstreams have also been introduced this session: Health and Wellbeing (HWB), and Curriculum including STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
We work in close partnership with colleagues in Community Learning and Development (whose plan is included in this document) and the RIC Educational Psychology team who are supporting the CLPL plan. The
RIC Education Scotland team have worked collaboratively with the RIC Strategic Board and the Connect workstream leads to develop an offer of support that ties with local authority and national plans.
Click on the link below for the Forth Valley & West Lothian Regional Improvement Collaborative Plan 2019-2022
This Regional Improvement Plan is for the Forth Valley and West Lothian Improvement Collaborative and takes account of the following national and local plans and advice for Falkirk, West Lothian, Stirling and Clackmannanshire:
- 2019 National Improvement Framework and Improvement Plan for Scottish Education
- Education Reform-Joint Agreement (Scottish Government, June 2018)
- Regional Improvement Collaborative plan 2018-2019
- Local Outcome Improvement Plans
- Integrated Children’s Services Plans
- School Improvement Plans 2019-2020
This phase of the plan has been informed by:
- The review of the Forth Valley & West Lothian Regional Improvement Plan (Phase 2)
- Regional Improvement Collaboratives (RICs): Interim Review, November 2018