Immerse yourself in the world of industry and university
The STEM Insight programme, run by the National STEM Learning Centre, offers you an invaluable chance to experience STEM-related work in industrial or university settings and learn more about diverse career paths and opportunities.
Insight into industry
During a placement, develop your knowledge of STEM careers and routes for your students to progress into STEM-related employment. Work with world-leading employers across a range of STEM industries such as manufacturing, engineering, medical, computing and many others.
Insight into university
Spend time in a leading UK university and learn about the latest cutting edge research in your field. Support your students as they make the transition to university.
Why should I?
- gain first-hand experience and up-to-date knowledge of the range of STEM related careers and the progression routes available you will be supported by a tailored package of face-to-face and online CPD
- you will be supported by a tailored package of face-to-face and online CPD enrich your teaching of the STEM curriculum by linking to careers
- enrich your teaching of the STEM curriculum by linking to careers
- help your students to make better informed choices about their futures
- make long-term links with employers and universities
- build a network of industry/university experts and share your knowledge across schools and colleges
- be part of the nationwide drive to improve careers education
Contact email@example.com for more details
This is made possible by the generous support of our partners in Project ENTHUSE: the Wellcome Trust, Department for Education, BAE Systems, Biochemical Society, BP, Institution of Engineering and Technology, Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Rolls-Royce, Royal Commission for the 1851 Exhibition, Institution of Structural Engineers, IBM and the Royal Society of Chemistry.