The NQ Sciences supported spreadsheets contains resource links for National 4 through to Advanced Higher for Biology, Chemistry, Human Biology and Physics and are being updated on a regular basis.
All subjects include:
- Teacher created resources – narrated PowerPoints; activities, formative assessment
- Practical science videos
- Links to recorded lessons for National 5 and Higher from West Online School and e-Sgoil
- A tab for recently-added links to BBC content
- Scholar content also available so teachers can access the full suite of supported resources in one place.
Updates to the Biology supported spreadsheet this week include:
- links to fascinating TEDEd and Amoeba Sisters videos
- National 4 and 5 Biology resource links including auto and teacher marked Google Forms which can be sued for diagnostic assessment
Updates to the Chemistry supported spreadsheets this week include:
- Past paper questions and answers for Units 1,2 and 3 at National 5 and Higher
- New PowerPoints for National 5 Units 1, 2 and 3
- Advanced Higher – homework with answers and past paper questions with answers
Updates to the Physics supported spreadsheets this week include:
- Activity on the IOP Scotland Shared resources sheet https://www.shorturl.at/kruL2
- Screencasts of uncertainties at AH level and Nat 5 past paper revision question banks
- a set of homework questions for AH for most units.
- a good number of eSgoil videos which do require a Glow login
- It’s always good to see suggestions on the public access ‘right hand side’ which are usually moved to the left ‘protected’ cells once they have been verified by IOPS coaches. Sometimes this process can take a few weeks. As the sheet is nearly one year old some of the links may change etc. If you do notice broken links please get in touch with Matthew Burke (email on the first tab of the sheet) or Martyn Crawshaw