Welcome to Pirie Park Primary School website. We hope you enjoy looking through our pages and finding out all about us.
January 2021 Update: School closure due to Covid 19
- Please read our Home Learning Information Leaflet here: PPP Home Learning information 2021
- Parents/carers who have key worker status and require childcare provision have been contacted via groupcall. Pupils attending school should where uniform. Parents should continue to follow current guidance on social distancing & wearing face coverings at both drop off and pick up.
- All P1-P7 pupils were issued with learning packs on the last week of term to be used from 11th January. If your child does not have a learning pack & requires one, they can be collected from the school between 9:30am-2:30pm on Thurs 7th and Friday 8th January.
- Online learning via seesaw will start on Mon 11th January 2021. If you do not have access to seesaw and require log in details or a hard copy of a learning pack during the period of school closure, please call us on 0141 445 5884.
- Communication during the period of school closure is important to us. Please make sure you update the school with any changes to your telephone numbers or email address over the festive period.
- We want to highlight some local lunch services which might help families who are struggling during the period of school closure. The GYIP will be providing lunches for young people from 11am-3pm every day until the schools return. Lunches can be collected from their office. The Ridgeway Dairy will be also be providing 80 packed lunches on a first come first served basis from their convenience store next door, Monday-Friday 11am-2pm. We hope our families find this helpful.
- The Govan Help Pantry is open Wednesday and Thursday 10.30am to 3pm in the Pearce Institute. 10 quality food or toiletry items for £2.50 for families that are facing financial difficulties.