Tuesday May 26th

Good morning P6.

Hope you are all well and had a lovely long weekend. For those of you celebrating Eid I hope you had a great time and ate lots of delicious food.

Here are some small tasks for you to do today

Maths- Sumdog

Remember to be accessing your Sumdog account as much as possible while you are at home. Think of it as your mental maths slot that we usually have for 30 minutes every school day. Spending that time on it will really help with your arithmetic skills.

Literacy- Writing

I’d like you to take a photo of something in your house. This can be a small object or part of something larger. Then using your imagination I’d like you to turn this object into something else.

For example, has your kitchen whisk become a removable third arm? Or maybe your shampoo bottle actually contains an anti-aging potion?

You can explain how this works, what its used for and if other people should consider getting one of these objects in their home. Have fun with it!

ICT- Microsoft Teams

You all have your glow email address (if you need me to send it to you again let me know and I will pass it on to you).

Can you please download the Microsoft Teams app from the Self Service Centre on your iPad- this is a bit like the App Store!

Once you are into Microsoft Teams you should be a part of Team p6 automatically. If this works for you you should be able to send me messages.

Can you try to do this today and let me know if there are any problems? We want to try and get this app up and running so we can use it to all chat together and use it for online teaching.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Missing you all like crazy!

Miss Webster 🙂

10 thoughts on “Tuesday May 26th”

1. Hi Miss! I don’t know how to work the Microsoft team thing
    Anyways it was nice seeing you too!😜

1. that’s okay Fatimah, thank you for trying.
      I had Hubaib working with me yesterday to try and get it working and we couldn’t get his to work either so we will have another look at it another time!
      For now it’ll just be using the blog and WhatsApp for your learning I’m afraid!