Monday June 15th

Good morning P6!

Hope you had a lovely week last week and enjoyed the sunshine over the weekend.

The teachers have been in school all week painting the corridors so the place will be unrecognisable when you return! Massive thank you to those of you that give suggestions for the painting that is being done in the Upper Playground Space. If you have anymore suggestions please send me a message this week as there are now only 2 weeks of school left until summer!

Here are some tasks for you to try. Remember you should still be reading at home and using Sumdog and other similar activities on a regular basis.

Literacy- Grammar

Maths- Doubling

I have become completely addicted to an online game called 2048.

It’s a grid puzzle where you move the mouse to link up matching numbers which will then double. So for example if you put a 2 and another 2 together they turn into a 4 tile. It sounds a bit weird and boring but I swear it’s really fun and I have  spent far too much time on this over the past week haha!

See if you can beat my high score of 18004!

https://play2048.co

Remember I am always available over WhatsApp and email if you have any questions or concerns.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Miss Webster

13 thoughts on “Monday June 15th”

1. you will find out on Thursday! You can come to school then to ger your report card and you’ll be told then

1. Hi Miss Webster,
    Miss my iPad says that is disabled because on the last day of school I had changed the password and then I couldn’t remember it when we got our iPads at home. So I was just wondering if you could do anything to make it un-disabled.

2. Hi Miss Webster,
    Have you heard from Arisha or Zaynab?
    I can’t believe how bored I feel because we don’t have school usually I would come from school, do my homework, eat my dinner and my day would be basically over. Now I get so bored and time doesn’t go by at all.

1. Hi Hanna.
      Not really no. I’m sorry you’re feeling a lit bored but summer is almost here! Let’s hope there’s some great sunshine to be enjoyed!

2. Hi han what’s up gurl oh and btw I have heard from Ari and she is coming back at August so yh just wanted to let you know 😊 oh and btw I ONLY GOT TO CALL ARISHA ONCE LIKE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT 😑😑😑😑😑😂😭😂