Wednesday June 24th- the last day of P6

Good morning P6.

Can you believe it is the final day of school today?!

I have been so lucky to get to spend the year with each and every one of you and I am so proud of how much you have achieved. You are all so ready for P7 and to rule the school!

Take care of yourselves and your families and have a fantastic summer! I can’t wait to see you all in August!

As always, if you need me I am always available on What’sApp or email any time of day (don’t believe me ask Hubaib haha) so please don’t be a stranger!

Sending loads of love to you all

Miss Webster πŸ™‚

18 thoughts on “Wednesday June 24th- the last day of P6”

1. Hi Miss do you know schools might open every day only if the coronavirus settles down i really miss you my friends and school.
    It’s getting hotter and hotter every day we can’t even go out everything’s locked it might even open next week.

Miss you sooo much πŸ’•

2. Sad it’s the last day of school ! No 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

3. Miss btw what happens if you did not finish or not do you like little file that got sent homeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘bcuz I did only half of my first once and I think none of my second one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘ SOOOOOOOO YAHHHHHHH
    OH AND BTW HOW the ya’ll doin how’s life

4. Hi miss
    Hope you are well I just wanted to ask who are the people in my pod ? My pod number is 23 and I am coming to school on Thursday and Friday.

5. Hey Jalal
    How are you
    I am in pod 24 and my teacher is Miss McCue.
    What about your teacher, who is it.
    Reply please on the blog
    Hubaib

6. Hai ALISHA,MUNA,FATIMAH , MISS WEBSTER how are u and I’m SUPPPER sad ☹️ that’s it last day of p6. I MISS MY FRIENDS ahhh . Is really boring but I have kept my self entertained by going on walks or doing school work or cycling. BUT HAIII CLASS πŸ˜€

7. Hi Miss Webster I’m really sad because ur not my p7 teacher I wish u were but I have miss mc cue I really wanted you ☹️ but hopefully I have a great time with miss mc cue Laiyba tells me she’s a really fun teacher. Also how’s everyone ones Quarantine been going mines is kinda fun/boring

8. Hi Miss Webster do we need to bring our p6 Wallets to school.Also for our uniforms of we wear our proper school uniform or school and then change in it our outdoor learning things or is it the other ways around or is it we come in outdoor learning clothes and change in to our normal uniform. That’s all I wanted to ask can u please a sure me one this ty