Monday June 1st

Good afternoon P6 and happy June! Canโ€™t believe weโ€™re in the last month of P6 already!

Things are going to be a little bit different this month. Teachers are back in the school building getting it safe and ready for everyone to come back after the summer holiday.

Because of this there will no longer be a blog post of tasks for you everyday. Instead I ask you to look back on old blog posts for tasks you have not completed, using your sumdog account and going back to the learning pack that was delivered to you.

There will be some posts on some days and I will still post your work on a Friday so keep sending me things you are proud of!

I am always available on WhatsApp or email for any questions or chat you have!

missing you!

Miss Webster

21 thoughts on “Monday June 1st”

1. We’re not entirely sure yet. We’re working on plans but I will keep you posted on anything that happens

1. Hi Sufyaan. Did you manage to log into Microsoft Teams? I haven’t quite managed to set up calling everyone on it yet but working on it!

1. Hi Miss hope you are well ๐Ÿ˜Š
    From Muna๐Ÿ˜€
    P.S – have a god and happy day โ˜บ๏ธ

2. Miss you know when we come back to school are we going to stay in p6 or go straight to p7
    Have a good day
    From Muna โ˜บ๏ธ

3. I dont want to go to P7 cause we wont have you as our teacher you have been the best teacher so far i really want to stay in p6 when we go back to school can we meet each other before going in P7 and miss who are our teachers for P7

Miss you soo much

1. we’re not sure about teachers yet but please don’t worry about that. you’ll still see me every day and you’ll be in a class with your friends.
      I miss you too Alisha! What have you been up to?

4. I have been doing homework baking and i go on a walk at 8:00pm
    and Miss i sometimes go past your house i go bike riding near your house sometimes i will do it on saturday i will say hi if your home?

5. hi miss how are you ? what have you been doing ? what are all of the teachers doing in the classrooms i bet your cleaning? i wish i was there so that i could help.๐Ÿ˜ญ
    i did alot of homework today.
    i wish i was at school
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
    miss you thousands best teacher in the whole world

1. You were right I did lots of cleaning last week. This week I have been doing lots of painting in the corridors. you are going to love it when you see it!
      Also yes please shout hi when you’re nearby on your bike it would be lovely to see you